the 90th minute

Until September 2007, when my oldest daughter was born, this blog covered daily life and politics in Israel, as well as Hebrew-English linguistic issues, from the perspective of an American-raised journalist and translator living in Israel. Now it mostly serves as the SmunchMonk&Bear news agency, a portal into the bizarre universe of the little people. Read more at: www.shoshanakordova.com.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

One leg at a time

Despite what I wrote recently, I've noticed that K has actually been getting her "me"s and "you"s straight a lot more often. And she also seems to have grasped that "please"s can move around in a sentence. On a recent morning, after trying to get her pants on herself, she came to me and said: "Help me please! Please help me pants!" With a request like that, even if I were, bizarrely, inclined to let her go to nursery school without pants, I still would have put them on for her...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nesya said...

oh that's great parenting-i'll take care of you if you get your grammar right!!

November 27, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home