the 90th minute

Until September 2007, when my oldest daughter was born, this blog covered daily life and politics in Israel, as well as Hebrew-English linguistic issues, from the perspective of an American-raised journalist and translator living in Israel. Now it mostly serves as the SmunchMonk&Bear news agency, a portal into the bizarre universe of the little people. Read more at: www.shoshanakordova.com.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bravo!

Moriya started clapping yesterday. (Cue applause)

But no indiscriminate clapper is she. She seems to be reserving it primarily for giving me positive feedback when I get her what she wants (or when I at least signal that I'm about to do so). She wants a bottle and I bring her one? I get a clap. She wants me to pick her up and I raise my hands and say "Up"? Clap. I clap my hands enthusiastically in an attempt to get her to imitate me so Abba can see her new trick? No clap for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home